Wednesday, May 27, 2015

A weekend to remember and reflect....

This weekend was a very special weekend. We took time to remember all who gave the ultimate sacrifice. I thank God every single day my husband has made it back but a lot of my friends husbands, brothers, fathers, uncles, boyfriends have not. We should remember them and their familes every day. We should take an extra step, extra card, extra text, an extra "How can I help you?"

"What can I do as an American to support our soldiers and their families". I read an article over the weekend and it gave some great points to remember and maybe try as Americans beyond the watermelons and flags. Take time to check the link out.

Beyond the bumper stickers




2 comments:

  1. Elizabeth and Dave we want you to know we are praying for you and your family as you move into this next season. May the Lords strength and presence be near to you everyday. Thank you for the sacrifices that you make for this country. Love you all, the Marlette family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marlettes! We miss you guys and think of you often. Praying for you all. Thank you for your prayers, I definitely feel them in this next season of transition.

    ReplyDelete